For most of 2017, the Friends of the James River Park and Webbones LLC were hard at work evaluating, revising and reimagining the Friends’ website — jamesriverpark.org. Over the past few weeks they rolled out “Phase One” of this project. When you visit the site, some of the changes you will find on the revised site are:
- individual location data, including disability access information
- a rundown on activities offered by JRPS Education Staff
- a dedicated Trails Overview page
- new ways to support the park
- impact of Leave No Trace Partnership adoption
The goal is to provide a more complete online experience for new and frequent visitors to the site, and I’d say they’re on their way. Check it out here.